The Affinity Difference
Affinity Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit, full-service financial institution offering superior financial services. As a credit union, our profits go back to our members in the form of great rates, fewer fees, and more services. Unlike banks, which are profit-driven and report to shareholders, we put our members' best interests first.
- Not-for-profit financial institution
- Owned by members and led by a volunteer Board of Directors
- Full range of products and services
- Better rates on savings and loans
- Lower fees
- No hidden fees
- Free checking with dividends
- Free financial guidance and member education
- Accounts are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
Now, most everyone is eligible for membership. We invite you to join today.
Why Affinity is the Better choice
Since 1935, Affinity Federal Credit Union has been a source of financial strength for its membership. With assets in excess of $1.9 billion, we offer a full range of financial services. But more than that, we’re a community where value and real help are guaranteed. Here, you can expect a different kind of banking relationship. Because this isn’t a bank. This is Affinity.
Comprehensive Products & Services
- Free checking and savings accounts with dividends
- Free Online Banking with free Online Bill Pay
- Credit and debit cards with no hidden fees
- Home and auto loans
- Personal loans and lines
- Retirement planning and investing1
- Education planning and investing1
- Investment and insurance services1
- Business solutions
Free Education and Guidance
- Free Resource Centers for education, investing, autos, and more
- Free financial coaching
- Free loan health checkups
- Free help with finding, buying, or selling a car
- 15 branches throughout New Jersey
- Over 4,100 shared banking locations
- Over 65,000 surcharge-free ATMs
Over 95% of our members would recommend Affinity as the best place to bank. We welcome you to join.